Friday, August 22, 2008

Prague

I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Prague August 3rd-August 9th with my good friend Carmen and about 40 other young adults from Oradea and Arad, Romania. Carmen organized the trip through YMCA, but it was open to friends and family as well. Over 6000 young people from all over the world were represented at the YMCA Europe Festival! Here is just a sampling of my more than 500 pictures. I will be posting more on my Picasa web page, so feel free to check it out!


Prague's Castle Hill


Georgiana and me on Charles Bridge

Charles Bridge's Royal Way


St Peter and Paul Church, Vysehrad



Looking onto the Vltava River

On Charles Bridge


Castle Hill at night


The Astronomical Clock, Old Town

Carmen and me, behind us is the Church of Tyn

No comments: